Why social media management is important for your business
Social media platforms are powerful channels that offer direct communication between businesses and customers that can build and enhance your brand's visibility. By actively managing your social media presence, you can engage with your target audience, share valuable content, and establish a consistent brand voice. This helps create brand recognition, increases awareness, and fosters trust and loyalty among your followers.
Social media management service
Keep a consistent online presence that provides value to your target market, establishes your credibility, and speaks the language they speak so you can convert them into paying customers.
Publish content regularly while keeping platform best practices in mind.
Scheduling and Publishing
Post content at the best time and keep your brand top of mind with you prospects.
Content performance reporting
Find out how your brand is performing and get recommendations on what you can do next.
What you get from my social media management services
When you hire me for my social media management services, your brand can:
Provide consistent value to your audience, building your brand credibility through tailored content
Publish content when your customers are most active in every platform they are in
Measure and receive recommendations from social media posts performance
Frequently Asked Questions about my social media management services
1. What is included in your community management services?My community management services include monitoring your social media accounts, answering your customers’ inquiries and concerns, and providing engagement performance reports and analytics. You can combine this service with social media management, which includes content creation and post performance analytics.
2. What is included in your community engagement strategy?The community engagement strategy will include your brand’s messaging strategy, response management framework, escalation process, and initial FAQs. I will tailor these strategies to your branding, tone of voice, and target audience to connect you with them using the language they speak.
3. What is your experience in community management?I have previously led the community management arm of a well-known tech brand in-house. Prior to that, I have 4 years of agency experience overseeing the community management efforts of several local and regional brands with the majority falling in the F&B industry. Aside from team management and training, my responsibilities included creating operational playbooks, response and escalation strategies, crisis management, and identifying gaps and opportunities from all inbound engagement that the brand can address or leverage. All of which are essential in making sure your online presence and the way you communicate is right and consistent. I have experience using social media monitoring tools including CX Social, Sprout Social, and Zendesk.
4. What is included in your community management training?My community management training includes the community engagement strategy mentioned above, 45 minutes of live video call training (which can be recorded) and Q&A for your in-house team members, and a leave-behind file that documents the whole framework and protocols to act as your business playbook.
5. What are the types of businesses you work with?For my social media and community management services, I work with all types of B2B and B2C businesses, but my expertise and experience for this specific service lie in tech, digital marketing, design, F&B, and FMCG industries.
6. Is there a guarantee of growth, engagement, or sales for your community management services?Like with any type of marketing effort, social media management and community engagement isn’t something that shows results overnight. But what I guarantee is to gather enough information through calibration to ensure that you get the best results.
7. Do you offer discounts for 3, 6 or 12-month lock-ins for your community management services?Discounted rates are available for 6 and 12-month lock-ins. My marketing retainer services also come out more cost-effective if you need more than just community management.